The Be Connected Coaching Into Connection program is here to support Arizona service members, veterans & their family members.
- Would you like to be more connected but don’t know where to start?
- Does it feel too overwhelming to try new things alone?
- Do you wish you had someone to help you strengthen your support/social network?
- Services are available statewide at no cost to participants.
Our Connection Coaches are military veterans who work with participants to:
- Identify opportunities for connection to family, friends and community.
- Create a personalized connection plan according to the individual interests of the participant (e.g., recreational activities, community events, sports, hobbies, support groups, spirituality, volunteering, and learning opportunities).
- Address any barriers to connection (e.g., transportation and cost).
- Explore new opportunities for connection.
Interested in Coaching Into Connection? Please complete a referral form. You can also call 866-429-8387 to connect with one of our Care Navigators.
Have non-emergency questions about the Coaching Into Connection program? Email the Risk Reduction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-4AZ-VETS.
This program is provided by the Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services and Arizona Coalition for Military Families and funded in part by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.