Registration is Now Open
The Statewide Symposium is the only statewide conference that brings together military, government and community to focus on strengthening services and support for Arizona’s 500,000+ service members, veterans and their families. The event is being held for the 14th year and features breakout sessions, keynote speakers, exhibitors, and networking opportunities focused on providing knowledge, skills, and tools to serve and support the military and veteran community. Scholarships and more details can be found at ArizonaCoalition.org/Symposium
2024 Symposium Agenda
Speakers and topics are subject to change. The most updated agenda will always be posted at the link below.
2024 Registration Packet
Registration includes all event programming, breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages and the networking reception on day one.
What Attendees Said About the Event ...
- Two days of event programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills and connections to serve the military, veteran and the military-affiliated family member population across Arizona.
- General sessions featuring Arizona leadership and updates on key statewide initiatives.
- Breakout session topics across multiple learning tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and engagement.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government, and community as well as event exhibitors and attendees.
Who Should Attend
Everyone is welcome! Including:
- Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve)
- Military-affiliated family members
- Military, government, and community representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Mental health providers
- Social workers
- First responders
- Veteran Service Organization members
- Employers, managers & HR professionals
- Faith community representatives
- Attorneys & legal advocates
Cost and CEUs
There will be a registration fee for the event, which will include all programs, meals and snacks.
Scholarships will be available to attendees statewide.
Travel stipends may also be available.
12 Tracks | 36 Breakout Sessions | Exhibitor Fair Networking Reception | Experiential Learning