In Support of Service Members, Veterans & Their Families
We hope you will be able to join the ever-expanding community of people and organizations that attend the Annual Statewide Symposium to strengthen how we collectively care for, serve, support, employ, educate and assist the 500,000+ service members, veterans and families that call Arizona home. Everyone is welcome.
Registration is Now Open!
13th Annual Statewide Symposium in Support of Service Members, Veterans, & Their Families
April 19 & 20, 2023
8 AM - 4:30 PM
Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 E. Cotton Center Boulevard
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
For more information, visit http://arizonacoalition.org/symposium
The 2023 Statewide Symposium will return to an in-person event held once again at the Desert Willow Conference Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The event, taking place April 19-20, 2023 will be the 13th year that the Arizona Coalition for Military Families has hosted the Statewide Symposium. The focus remains the same – connecting with partners to strengthen how we collectively care for, serve, support, employ, educate and assist the more than 500,000 service members, veterans and military-affiliated family members who call Arizona home.
What Attendees Said About the 2022 Event ...
- Two days of event programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills and connections to serve the military, veteran and the military-affiliated family member population across Arizona.
- General sessions featuring Arizona leadership and updates on key statewide initiatives.
- Breakout session topics across multiple learning tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and engagement.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government, and community as well as event exhibitors and attendees.
Who Should Attend
Everyone is welcome! Including:
- Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve)
- Military-affiliated family members
- Military, government, and community representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Mental health providers
- Social workers
- First responders
- Veteran Service Organization members
- Employers, managers & HR professionals
- Faith community representatives
- Attorneys & legal advocates
Cost and CEUs
There will be a registration fee for the event, which will include all programs, meals and snacks.
Scholarships will be available to attendees statewide.
Travel stipends may also be available.
NOTE ABOUT CEUS: Plans are in place to offer CEUs for the 2023 Symposium.
12 Tracks | 36 Breakout Sessions | Exhibitor Fair Networking Reception | Experiential Learning
- February 1: Registration Opens
- March 20: Early Bird Pricing Ends at Midnight
- April 5: Registration Closes
- April 19: Opening Session, Day One, Exhibitor Fair, Networking Reception
- April 20: Day Two, Exhibitor Fair, Closing Session
Special thanks to our event sponsors, including our Title Sponsors: Arizona Department of Veterans’ Services & U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
12th Annual Statewide Symposium April 20 & 21, 2022
11th Annual Statewide Symposium
April 21 & 22, 2021
Questions or Sponsorship Inquiries? Please contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit ACMFEventCenter.org for the virtual event experience.
View the event archive.