SHARE YOUR STORY | CONNECT TO RESOURCES | HELP IMPROVE CARE FOR ALL
The Arizona Coalition for Military Families and Be Connected program are conducting confidential phone and video interviews with Arizona veterans to gain insight into lived experiences (military service, trauma/ stress, interactions with systems, etc). Participation in this project will help improve services to military members, veterans and their families statewide. We would like to hear from you!
- Arizona resident
- Ability to participate in interviews by phone or video conference
VETERANS SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE WILL RECEIVE:
- $50 gift card for completing online enrollment and phone interview
- $150 gift card for full program participation
- Personalized needs assessment
- Navigation support to connect to resources, if needed
Nominations accepted April 15 – May 15, 2022!
To enroll or nominate someone, please visit:
Nominate yourself or others in your community by completing a brief online form. If you’re nominating another person, let them know that the Be Connected program will be contacting them. A member of our team will follow up within 3 business days. Participation is voluntary. All information will be kept confidential.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org