Registration will open in January 2024
What Attendees Said About the Event ...
- Two days of event programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills and connections to serve the military, veteran and the military-affiliated family member population across Arizona.
- General sessions featuring Arizona leadership and updates on key statewide initiatives.
- Breakout session topics across multiple learning tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and engagement.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government, and community as well as event exhibitors and attendees.
Who Should Attend
Everyone is welcome! Including:
- Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve)
- Military-affiliated family members
- Military, government, and community representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Mental health providers
- Social workers
- First responders
- Veteran Service Organization members
- Employers, managers & HR professionals
- Faith community representatives
- Attorneys & legal advocates
Cost and CEUs
There will be a registration fee for the event, which will include all programs, meals and snacks.
Scholarships will be available to attendees statewide.
Travel stipends may also be available.
12 Tracks | 36 Breakout Sessions | Exhibitor Fair Networking Reception | Experiential Learning