SAVE-THE-DATE: 2022 Statewide Symposium
April 20 & 21, 2022
The Symposium will be held again in our virtual conference center and there is no cost to attend.
Registration will open in January!
The Arizona Coalition for Military Families and our public & private sector planning partners are pleased to present the
12th Annual Statewide Symposium
in Support of Service Members,
Veterans, & Their Families
April 20 & 21, 2022
For the second year in a row, we invite you to our Virtual Conference Center for the 12th Annual Statewide Symposium. This virtual format will give you the opportunity to network, connect and learn from people across the state of Arizona and beyond!
12 years later, the focus for our Symposium remains the same…connecting and learning to strengthen how we collectively care for, serve, support, employ, educate and assist the 500,000+ service members, veterans and families that call Arizona home.
- 4 general sessions featuring Arizona leadership and key statewide initiatives.
- 2 half-days of virtual programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills and abilities for serving the military, veteran and family population.
- 24 different breakout session topics across 5 tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and Q & A for every breakout.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government and community in an online lounge area.
- Virtual sponsor and exhibitor area with program information and resources to assist service members, veterans & their families.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone is welcome to attend! This includes:
Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve), veterans & their family members
Representatives of military, government and community organizations:
Health care & allied health professionals, mental health providers & social workers, first responders, managed care providers, Veteran Service Organization members, employers & HR professionals, educators (early childhood, K-12, higher ed), faith-based community representatives and attorneys & legal advocates
Anyone else in our community that is a part of building support for all who serve.
NOTE ABOUT CEUS: A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees, which can be used to pursue continuing education credit for your profession.
Please contact the event team at email@example.com.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the Symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-753-8802 for more information.