In Support of Service Members, Veterans & Their Families
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us as we once again gathered in person for the 2023 Statewide Symposium in Support of Service Members, Veterans & Their Families. We were so thrilled to see everyone face-to-face again in this ever-expanding community of people and organizations. We’ve posted a variety of content, including select slideshows and videos of the general sessions in our archive at ACMFEventCenter.org.We hope to see you again in April 2024!
2024 Countdown Clock
13th Annual Statewide Symposium in Support of Service Members, Veterans, & Their Families
April 17 & 18, 2024
8 AM - 4:30 PM
Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 E. Cotton Center Boulevard
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
For more information, visit http://arizonacoalition.org/symposium
What Attendees Said About the 2022 Event ...
- Two days of event programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills and connections to serve the military, veteran and the military-affiliated family member population across Arizona.
- General sessions featuring Arizona leadership and updates on key statewide initiatives.
- Breakout session topics across multiple learning tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and engagement.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government, and community as well as event exhibitors and attendees.
Who Should Attend
Everyone is welcome! Including:
- Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve)
- Military-affiliated family members
- Military, government, and community representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Mental health providers
- Social workers
- First responders
- Veteran Service Organization members
- Employers, managers & HR professionals
- Faith community representatives
- Attorneys & legal advocates
Cost and CEUs
There will be a registration fee for the event, which will include all programs, meals and snacks.
Scholarships will be available to attendees statewide.
Travel stipends may also be available.
12 Tracks | 36 Breakout Sessions | Exhibitor Fair Networking Reception | Experiential Learning
13th Annual Statewide Symposium April 17 & 18, 2024
14th Annual Statewide Symposium April 2025
12th Annual Statewide Symposium April 20 & 21, 2022
11th Annual Statewide Symposium
April 21 & 22, 2021
Questions or Sponsorship Inquiries? Please contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit ACMFEventCenter.org for the virtual event experience.
View the event archive.