At its core, Be Connected is a partnership effort. There is a network of hundreds of public and private sector organizations statewide who serve and support military members, veterans and their families day in and day out.
Be Connected partner organizations include:
- Federal government agencies
- Active duty, Guard & Reserve military entities
- State government agencies
- Local governments
- Veteran Service Organizations
- Community organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- Arizona Veteran Supportive Campuses
- Arizona Veteran Supportive Employers
- And more!
Public and private sector organizations are invited to become Be Connected partner organizations. All the needed training and technical assistance is provided by the Arizona Coalition for Military Families team at no cost to organizations.
There are 400+ Be Connected partner organizations statewide. These organizations have taken extra steps to more effectively serve our military and veteran community. The partner organizations also abide by our community-developed guiding principles and ethical considerations. Learn more: www.ArizonaCoalition.org/guidelines-for-care