Nominate an Arizona Service Member or Veteran
The Be Connected program provides support to Arizona’s service members (Active Duty, Guard & Reserve), veterans and their family members.
Anyone interested in nominating an Arizona service member or veteran for a $100 grocery gift card should call 866-4AZ-VETS (866-429-8387) or fill out this form.
This program is open to Arizona residents only. Proof of residency will be required from the gift card recipient.
The person nominated for the gift card program must be able to show valid proof of their status as a Veteran or Service Member (Active Duty, Guard or Reserve) with proof of military service (Military ID, DD214, VA ID, State ID or Driver’s License with veteran designation).
Many service members and veterans have access to a variety of resources and benefits they may not be aware of. As part of this process, the Be Connected team will conduct a needs assessment and resource review to identify if the service member or veteran has additional needs or may qualify for additional resources.
Yes. All calls to the Be Connected Support Line are confidential. Be Connected is a program run by the non-profit organization the Arizona Coalition for Military Families. No identifying personal data is provided to any government agency.
- Nomination Period: Begins August 2023 until funds are depleted
- Program space is limited to the first 100 households that qualify
- Limit one gift card per household
- All food gift cards will be for $100.00
- A Be Connected team member will contact the recipient within 5-7 business days
- Upon approval, allow 5-7 business days for gift card delivery