A Rewarding Role Helping Those Who Have Served
Location: Arizona, Mostly Remote with Occasional In-Person Meetings & Events
About This Role
As our project manager, you will be a part of the Be Connected program, a statewide public/private partnership focused on Arizona’s 500,000+ service members, veterans and their families. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and successful completion of complex, high-profile projects and events.
You’ll work with teams and partners across multiple organizations and communities, define and maintain project scope, problem solve challenges and barriers and guide implementation. You are an essential contributor to the successful operation of an innovative statewide upstream veteran suicide prevention program, alongside the navigation, support line and community outreach teams, with an ultimate goal of reducing the disparity in deaths by suicide in Arizona’s veteran population
● A nationally-recognized collective impact initiative and partnership of engaged public and private sector organizations.
● A team of people truly passionate about making a difference in the lives of Arizona’s service members, veterans and their families.
● A supportive work environment that encourages self-care and professional growth.
● A strategic plan and innovative approaches for creating community change in support of all those who serve and their families through an upstream prevention model.
● An interest in working in support of the military, veteran and family population.
● A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● At least 3-5 years of experience managing multiple complex projects and events.
● The people and communications skills to work with our team, our community and
key implementation partners for our initiatives.
● Experience with organizing projects with a high level of detail from concept to
implementation, tracking individual and team deliverables and meeting deadlines.
● Experience with data and evaluation, metrics tracking and reporting.