Welcome to the Events Calendar!
We invite you to explore more ways to get involved and connect Arizona’s service members, veterans and their families. Listed here are upcoming training and events conducted by the Arizona Coalition for Military Families and our partners.
View more events and training for service members, veterans and their families on the Be Connected Resource Match Portal events. If you have any questions about our training and events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Intimate Partner Violence (IVP) 1st Annual Summit
October 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
VISN 22 – Intimate Partner Violence Assistance Program (IPVAP) Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) 1st Annual Summit
Join us to build awareness about the Veteran’s experience of intimate partner violence and how we can work together to help support healthy relationships and provide important resources!
Thursday, October 21
8:00 AM – 12:30 PM MST
- Veteran Roweena Arasah: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence Speakers Bureau
- Josephine Ridley: The Intersection between Race and Intimate Partner Violence
- Gwen Packard & Jacqueline Campbell: ourCircle App
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- VISN 22 IPVAP Coordinators Panel