A Rewarding Role Helping Those Who Have Served
Location: Arizona, Hybrid Role: Primarily Work From Home With Regular Statewide Travel for Events
About This Role
As our community coordinator, you will be a part of the Be Connected program, a statewide public/private partnership focused on Arizona’s 500,000+ service members, veterans and their families. In this role, you will have a direct effect on how service members, veterans and their families are connected to the right resource at the right time.
● A nationally-recognized collective impact initiative and partnership of engaged public and private sector organizations.
● A team of people truly passionate about making a difference in the lives of Arizona’s service members, veterans and their families.
● A supportive work environment that encourages self-care and professional growth.
● A strategic plan and innovative approaches for creating community change in support of all those who serve and their families through an upstream prevention model.
● A passion for working in support of the military, veteran and family population
(bonus for familiarity with military, government and community partner
organizations and systems involved in serving this population)
● A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● The people skills to work with our team, our community of partners and key
implementation partners for our initiatives.
● A high comfort level and interest in delivering training and presentations in support of the program.
● The ability to support a program’s growth and expansion by seeing the big picture and then focusing on what needs to happen to get there.
● High enthusiasm for working with communities around Arizona to strengthen capacity to support the military and veteran population. This can include convening stakeholders, mapping out plans, increasing engagement and supporting participation in the Coalition initiatives.